Show appreciation to your top clients with these special gift ideas, and don’t forget to get customized wrapping paper or holiday cards from Miller IDS to complete the package! Make an impression with gifts that will both excite your clients and give them something that they’ll actually use!
1.The holidays are a time of celebration and parties. Gifting a rideshare card, like Lyft, will take the worry out of driving (and parking). It’s a simple idea that’s also thoughtful and useful.
2. Special catering is an easy way to put a smile on your clients’ faces. It’s also a nice departure from the abundance of sweets that fill breakrooms during this time of year. If you have the budget, you can rent out a food truck or breakfast tacos. Local pick: If you live in Austin, some of our favorites are Tacodeli, Veracruz All-Natural, or try Eastside Tavern’s brisket and egg tacos!
3. Elevate a gift of wine or spirits to your clients with beautiful, locally handcrafted drinkware. Texas has a plethora of artisans who can provide unique options. While the bottle won’t last, the mugs and the memory who gave them will. Try these beautiful whiskey cups from Castroville Pottery made in Texas.
4. Gifting an experience rather than something tangible can lead to a lasting impression. Tickets to a sporting event or concert is never a bad idea. Local pick: Easily one of Austin’s best music venues, tickets to ACL Live are sure to bring joy to any recipient. If you’re not sure what a client’s musical tastes are, you can’t go wrong with Willie Nelson or Gary Clark Jr.
5. A brewery or winery tour is a fun and easy-going gift option. A strategic invite list could also provide a beneficial networking opportunity. Tour guests are typically chauffeured as well, so everyone sticks safely together.
6. Especially appreciated by the workaholic, consider gifting a stay-cation. Most hotel or parent hotel websites offer gift certificate purchases. A night of relaxation without having to cook, clean, or travel far is an all-around win.
7. We’re all busy, so how about offering a helping hand – literally! Gift TaskRabbit to help a client get things done, from organizing to cleaning to building furniture. Odd jobs or things that have fallen to the wayside are perfect for TaskRabbit.