Complete Workflow Solution at a Superb Value
Central Texas Home Builders and home building professionals need to print, scan, copy, email, and fax time-critical documents in large and small formats, as well as in both color and monochrome.
Miller IDS understands this and is pleased to offer the “Home Builders Complete Workflow Bundle” featuring the Canon iPF670L and Oki-Data 873dnx which enables the powerful benefits of a large and small format workflow solution capable of scanning, copying, emailing, faxing, and printing documents in both monochrome and color. Truly, a complete productive, efficient and valuable document workflow solution. See equipment details below.
Convenient Billing, Service, and Supplies
We are also pleased to make this bundle available through the MILLER Managed Print Services (MPS) program which allows customers to acquire Canon, HP, KIP, or OkiData printers and multi-function systems through direct purchase, multiple leasing options, or rental agreements with significant savings.
The MILLER MPS program bundles all related costs for the printer and service into one monthly fixed price to allow our customers to stay within their budget, and only pay for what they use. We offer a fixed cost-per-square-foot or copy price that includes 20lb. bond paper, toner, ink cartridges, printheads and other consumables. Find out more here>>
Since 1920, Miller Imaging & Digital Solutions has taken great pride in providing the Central Texas home building industry with outstanding services and products. We have always had a keen understanding of what these home building artisans require to meet their varied and demanding document needs, and we are pleased to provide this efficient and affordable option to our customers. For more information please Request a Quote today.
The Canon iPF670L Large Format MFP System offers affordable and easy-to-use, scan-to-copy/file Multifunction Printer (MFP) solutions. Designed for the low-volume and entry level user, these MFPs offer easy-to use, scan-to-copy/file solutions for home builders that require a minimal learning curve when it comes to new equipment.
• The 36-inch L36 scanner weighs approx. 16.2 lb.
• The 24-inch L24 scanner weighs approx. 11.8 lb.
• Easy-to-use control panel with easy-to-identify picture identification function
• SingleSensor Scanning Technology
• “Green Button” scan-to-copy functionality
• No PC required
• Easy Installation
• Scanner is easily integrated with the printer
• Compact MFP takes up minimal office space
• iPF670 24-inch and iPF770 36-inch models
• 5-color dye/pigment reactive ink set
The Oki-Data 873dnx is every thing the small business or small to medium workgroup requires, in a compact size and combines color printing and copying, color/mono scanning with scan–to capabilities, and analog faxing– all in a compact device that fits in just about any environment, so there’s no need to sacrifice space for functionality.
- 11×17 print and copy, scan and fax functionality
- Small footprint – fits any environment
- Up to 35 ppm/cpm in Color and Mono1
- Time to first page as fast as 9.5 seconds¹
- 7″ color, tilting touchscreen display for improved productivity
- Duplex (2–sided) printing standard
- Color scanning with send–to functionality
- 100-sheet duplex reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) – scans both sides
- Prints up to 11″ x 52″ banners, up to 256 gsm
- Wireless LAN connectivity (optional)
- Compatible with mobile printing apps such as AirPrint&trade, Google Cloud Print&trade and the OKI Mobile Print app for Android®
- Encrypted Secure Print ensures document confidentiality
- USB Direct Print
- 1.25 GB memory; 250 GB HDD
- 800 MHz CPU processor
- Easy access to Black toner cartridge
- Job separator/2nd output bin standard
- Convenience stapler standard
- ENERGY STAR® compliant
- Smart Extendable Platform for integration with web-based applications
- Upgradable paper capacity with optional 535-sheet 2nd, 3rd or 4th trays²
- 1-Year limited On-Site warranty³
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/365