By Steve Coyle
During my career I have sold wide format printers and multifunction systems for Xerox, Océ, Canon, HP and KIP. To meet all of the printing and scanning needs of my customers I often sold them both a monochrome (black & white) toner and a color inkjet solution. All of us wide format sales professionals have. As a result there are now thousands of AEC firms with two wide format devices installed in their offices.
If you are one of these firms I strongly recommend that you consider these Top 5 reasons why you should trade-in your dual wide format solutions for the one system that can do it all, the KIP 800 Color Series of Printers and Multifunction devices.
- Space Savings: reduce the space taken by two wide format systems with a single compact solution.
- Cost Savings: save up to 75% by eliminating inkjet cartridges, printheads and coated bond media.
- Productive Printing: automatically print and collate mixed sets (monochrome & color drawings) and eliminate the printing and manual collation of color and monochrome prints.
- Increased Color Speed: realize an increase of up to 200% in color printing productivity over inkjet.
- Accurate Accounting: accurately record the true cost of monochrome and color, light density and high density color prints.
- The KIP 800 Color Series offers you the perfect color/monochrome plain paper printer or multifunction solution to replace your existing combination of toner and inkjet wide format systems. Call Webb Fox today so you can realize the benefits of having just one system to do all of your wide format printing and/or scanning. For more details about KIP 800 Color Series click here.