Color printing has become an important component in projects because it can decrease human error rates. It has been proven that color documents are more easily understood and the information is retained at higher rates versus monochrome documents.
The use of color documents reduces errors and allows a team to easily understand the sections of a plan for which they are responsible. During the bidding phase, color documents make a more professional impression than monochrome documents.
Throughout the project, the use of color in documents can help keep the project on time and on budget.
The Impact of Color Printing
- Better understanding when reading files with multiple lines
- Reduce human error when interpreting line drawings, avoiding potentially large extra costs in project delivery
- Avoid manual stamp work for Certified/Stamped plots
- Copy corrected mark-up files that could not be printed before
- Faster reading
- More time efficiency
- Save time and money
- Reduce delivery time
- Better communication
By the Numbers
- Up to 65% of the cases, color documents are more easily understood and the information is retained at higher rates versus monochrome documents.
- Up to 80% error reduction due to the use of color documents.
- Color drafts reduce failure cost on building site by 3.9%
Download the White Paper by Hewlett Packard to learn more about how color printing increases productivity cost savings.
Click on this image to download the White Paper.