Bluebeam Launches Revu Mac
Revu Mac highlights include:
- Studio Projects: Upload an unlimited number of PDFs and any other file types to the cloud and share Projects with project partners for simplified document management.
- Studio Sessions: Invite attendees from anywhere to view, chat and markup the same PDFs together in real time, regardless of Internet access. All Session activity is tracked in a Record that links back to the PDF.
- Markup Tools: Annotate PDFs with Revu Mac’s comprehensive collection of markup tools, including text, callouts, pen, lines, shapes, Cloud+, stamps, images and more.
- Measurement Tools: Calculate length, perimeter, area and volume within drawings using Revu Mac’s measurement tools. The dynamic Markups list automatically calculates and tracks all related measurements to aid with estimations.
- Overlay Pages: Compare two or more PDFs, even if they are skewed or different sizes. Overlay Pages allows you to pick points for comparison and assign different colors to each page so you can visually see the differences between each document.
- Document Navigation: With tabbed document navigation, easily switch between tabs, or view them in their own floating window. Revu’s MultiView™ technology allows you to split your screen up to sixteen times and sync tabs to pan and zoom in unison. Create hyperlinks that jump to any page in the document, snapshot view or URL.
- Document Editing: Easily edit PDF content by adding, deleting or rotating pages, combining multiple PDFs, or flattening your markups to make them a permanent part of the PDF. Users can even reduce the file size of documents to make them more suitable for email and sharing.
“Revu is about uniting teams through a common language of technology,” says Bluebeam President and CEO, Richard Lee. “By producing our first PDF solution for Mac, we are hoping to create a seamless user experience. Project teams can work how they’re used to, on their preferred hardware, while still collaborating on the same platform on the same documents. We’re excited to see how teams continue to leverage Revu and Studio to break down the barriers of what is possible with project communication.”
Revu Mac is available in English directly from Bluebeam and through a global network of Bluebeam Authorized Resellers on April 12, 2016. Localized versions of Revu Mac will launch before the end of the year. For more information, visit www.bluebeam.com.
About Bluebeam, Inc.
Bluebeam’s innovative desktop, mobile and cloud solutions push the limits of digital collaboration to enable professionals, who work in the most document-intensive industries, to do what they do, better. Bluebeam’s award-winning PDF solutions are used by the world’s top architectural, engineering and construction firms, oil and gas companies, manufacturers, government agencies and municipalities to reduce paper usage by more than 85% and to increase productivity by over 60%. The Bluebeam Account Services team and global reseller network have been solving customer challenges in over 100 countries for more than a decade. Visit www.bluebeam.com for more on why Bluebeam is changing the status quo and setting a new standard. Bluebeam, Inc. is part of the Nemetschek Group.